Original birth cert finally came in yesterday

That is the last of the documents that I needed to get.

Here’s where the story gets interesting…. I contacted a consulate approved translator to get my docs translated, [you HAVE to use a consulate approved translator] and he mentioned that beside translations, he is also an attorney and represents the Vice-Consulate in San Diego. For $300 he will appear for you and represent you when applying.

So I am trying to see if maybe he will represent me and perhaps he will have the pull to go around the adoption hassles that the consulate is giving me right now. 

He also said he could fit me in alongside another application this September, meaning I would not have to wait until march 2008. I will have to wait and see if he thinks the adoption issue can be overcome. I wrote him a detailed explanation of the case and hope he will be prompt in responding. But he seems pretty prompt so far in his first response. Perhaps this will be a tool that the Lord uses to speed things along.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to pay for it all…….



Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.