Ronnie and Kristi

Well, this post has been on hold for some time, but I think it’s time to clarify the situation as it stands. Ronnie has been struggling with some issues for the last few years and is not at this point ready to head to Italy in ministry. I hope that will change, and I am sure that the Lord will continue to use Ronnie and the gifts he has given him, even if it isn’t in Italy. But for now, Shelly and I will continue moving down the road on our own.

I’ll be removing the bio pages starting today.

All my best to both of them in dealing with the issues at hand and may God continue to provide everything they need in whatever capacity he chooses to use them.


Comments are closed.