Packet Received

Got anĀ email this evening that the law office received the docs and the retainer check and we are on our way. They still need to research a final decision on whether to file here or in Italy. Hopefully here since it will be cheaper, but the Lord’s will be done. They will let me know as soon as they know the correct course of action to take.

Comments are closed.